Monday, April 30, 1990
Sunday, April 22, 1990
Friday, April 20, 1990
Thursday, April 12, 1990
aqua aficionada: MUCHO better than a player, playa, playmate, playboy, playgirl OR penthouse pet... YEAH!
Sunday, April 08, 1990
Wednesday, April 04, 1990
aqua aficionada - mucho better than any playmate or pet!
Oops - it ended TODAY!
We can resume our brawling then ;
Helena Heavenly (pictured above) will do so
(likely in a mud pit or on the beach!
As DDP would still say,
"what a Beach Blast that'll be!"
And so - no violence at sea, please!
let's resume our violent ways
whenever necessary -
strictly when necessary too!
(I cannot condone unnecessary violence
but the necessary brand - SURE!
BRING IT ON!
No, not you Helena!
Lufisto is plenty enough for me...!
Any male jobber presently in the employ
of either the WCW, WWE, NWA, TNA,
I'll MORE THAN GLADLY take on!
I've been practicing
my patented AQUA-KICK!
I need targets though...!
Any VKM cronie will do!
And if I may kick HIM
-in the shins, at least-
it would be
Sunday, April 01, 1990
?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla
|adopt your own virtual pet!|
~My Mer-name is Glaucus Bioluminescence. Wow ~ even the Mer~folk agree that I am luminous! ~They identify me with a minor sea~deity though: Glaukos has nothing to do with glaucoma, at least ~~~ (thank God! The REAL GOD!) ~~~~ Oh... no; Glaukos gave its color to glaucoma... :( ~~ well, says they! ~~~~~~~~ Aegir, Poseidon, Triton and scores of others are more powerful than him, anyway... so there! Everything will be fine! :)
~ Take The Merfolk Name Generator Test anyway!
~ Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator.
- IN THE END (Linkin Park)
- ATLANTIS EVOLUTION (E3 2K4 TRAILER) (Game Trailers)
- HIGH SEAS (The Renderers)
- ADMIRAL OF THE SEA (Nova Mob)
- HANG IN LONG ENOUGH (Phil Collins)
- UNDER THE SEA (Sebastian C)
- BEYOND THE SEA (Bobby Darin)
- PLEASE STAND UP (British Sea Power)
- IT ENDED ON AN OILY STAGE (British Sea Power)
- TIDAL WAVE (Longwave)
- PRAY FOR THE FISH (Randy Travis)
- ROW DA BOAT (Don Yute)
- LOST CAUSE (Beck)
- TIME (Hootie And The Blowfish)
- THANK U (Alanis Morissette)
- NO MORE TEARS (Ozzy Osbourne)
- MAN OF A THOUSAND FACES (Marillion)
- IN THE CROSSFIRE (Starsailor)
- DRIFTING AND FALLING (The Ocean Blue)
- BLINDED BY THE SUN (The Seahorses)
- HARD ROAD (The Shore)
- GREAT OCEAN (Dan Dyer)
- OCEANIA (Bjork)
- OCEAN (Hanna-McEuen)
- OCEANS AND BLUE SKIES (Swallow)
- 1,000 OCEANS (Tori Amos)
- SAIL THOSE SAME OCEANS (Russell Crowe And 30 Odd Foot Of Grunts)
- OCEANO (LIVE) (Josh Groban)
- YOU'RE AN OCEAN (Fastball)
- AQUANOX 2: REVELATION (E3 2K3 TRAILER) (Game Trailers)
- AQUANOX: THE ANGEL'S TEARS (TRAILER) (Game Trailers)
- SUPER RAD (The Aquabats)
- BRIGHTER THAN SUNSHINE (Aqualung)
... An LP Anthem to the end of a childhood dream...? By LP...
... and assorted aquatic tunes for your listening pleasure... (l.p.)...!
PROOF that the Earth is indeed 70% SEA WATER!
Weep, batty ones! ;)
Create your own visitor map!