Sunday, January 14, 2001
Wednesday, January 10, 2001
And The Ultimate Aquaficionada is...
over the years -more than a century now-
that there has been films, movies... talkies!
Obviously, over all this time, there have been
countless occasions where a naked nymph has emerged
and the spectators collectively gasped at the sight of
such a Venus emerging from the foam of the sea...!
It is surely time that we, at Aqua Musings,
proud sires of the special kind of siren known as
crown such a cinematic version
of our coveted concept...!
Who shall be, therefore, the
Is it Lia Beldam, from The Shining?
Lisa Niemi - posing in Slam Dance
Lisa Belle - all wet `n` gooey in The Theatre Bizarre
Lisa Eilbacher (Perfect Score Eilbacher!)
taking a bath in Live Wire...
- much better than those Hammer Films twins
(or the Bella Twins!)
from the forgettable ``Sorceress``of 1982...
Or either Cherie Lunghi
or Alice Krige -
Well that`s for the softcore choices, anyways;
Mariner Kevin Costner`s preference -
if one believes what he said to Susan Sarandon
in yet another movie...!
(And surely you noticed that
we disqualified all Baywatch Babes
from the get-go... by default!
One has got to have... sea principles here!)
And yet... We could always go
a step beyond our comfort zones here...
sink a little deeper, in other words...
and go with either one of these
latest (but hardly greatest) entries:
(never to be mistaken for Andrews)
in the ``H_ipnotika`` shower...
another avid showerer and, therefore,
aquaficionada by association...
Also an alleged member of
an ``All-Babe Network``
This has been a simulpost
from the TLB Prime Network
in collaboration with
our own ``taste-testing blog``
and another rather... ah... luscious blog
- where such things belong, usually!
Thanks to SearchCelebrityHD.com
xHamster and Celebrity Sleuth, also,
for making all of those classics
(and unclassics alike)
so readily accessible!
?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla
|adopt your own virtual pet!|
~My Mer-name is Glaucus Bioluminescence. Wow ~ even the Mer~folk agree that I am luminous! ~They identify me with a minor sea~deity though: Glaukos has nothing to do with glaucoma, at least ~~~ (thank God! The REAL GOD!) ~~~~ Oh... no; Glaukos gave its color to glaucoma... :( ~~ well, says they! ~~~~~~~~ Aegir, Poseidon, Triton and scores of others are more powerful than him, anyway... so there! Everything will be fine! :)
~ Take The Merfolk Name Generator Test anyway!
~ Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator.
- IN THE END (Linkin Park)
- ATLANTIS EVOLUTION (E3 2K4 TRAILER) (Game Trailers)
- HIGH SEAS (The Renderers)
- ADMIRAL OF THE SEA (Nova Mob)
- HANG IN LONG ENOUGH (Phil Collins)
- UNDER THE SEA (Sebastian C)
- BEYOND THE SEA (Bobby Darin)
- PLEASE STAND UP (British Sea Power)
- IT ENDED ON AN OILY STAGE (British Sea Power)
- TIDAL WAVE (Longwave)
- PRAY FOR THE FISH (Randy Travis)
- ROW DA BOAT (Don Yute)
- LOST CAUSE (Beck)
- TIME (Hootie And The Blowfish)
- THANK U (Alanis Morissette)
- NO MORE TEARS (Ozzy Osbourne)
- MAN OF A THOUSAND FACES (Marillion)
- IN THE CROSSFIRE (Starsailor)
- DRIFTING AND FALLING (The Ocean Blue)
- BLINDED BY THE SUN (The Seahorses)
- HARD ROAD (The Shore)
- GREAT OCEAN (Dan Dyer)
- OCEANIA (Bjork)
- OCEAN (Hanna-McEuen)
- OCEANS AND BLUE SKIES (Swallow)
- 1,000 OCEANS (Tori Amos)
- SAIL THOSE SAME OCEANS (Russell Crowe And 30 Odd Foot Of Grunts)
- OCEANO (LIVE) (Josh Groban)
- YOU'RE AN OCEAN (Fastball)
- AQUANOX 2: REVELATION (E3 2K3 TRAILER) (Game Trailers)
- AQUANOX: THE ANGEL'S TEARS (TRAILER) (Game Trailers)
- SUPER RAD (The Aquabats)
- BRIGHTER THAN SUNSHINE (Aqualung)
... An LP Anthem to the end of a childhood dream...? By LP...
... and assorted aquatic tunes for your listening pleasure... (l.p.)...!
PROOF that the Earth is indeed 70% SEA WATER!
Weep, batty ones! ;)
Create your own visitor map!